Missing |

Message of absentee​

If you wish to notify the Kidney Unit of an absentee event that does not appear on the official website of the unit, you must fill out a form of assistance from the General Staff or go to the 'Contact Us' link and send a quick message with your name, phone number and subject to
The quickest way is through the 'Contact Us' link that sends an instant message to the unit's Pager.

יחידת הכלבנים